Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadoloo Tan

Go down 
+4
Atherius
Lapis
Sedrian
Shadoloo Tan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Name
Shadoloo Tan

Race
Stygian

Clan
Undecided

5) Character Description
Shadoloo Tan is an older male who usually hides his face with some type of hood; he is fairly tall and has pale features. His creased skin appears to have seen too many winters and his dark eyes shroud his intentions and his past in shadow. With a morbid robe and an un-fearful step in his walk he most certainly has the look of a sorcerer about him. But where his dark practices lie is unknown…until it’s too late.

Character Background
The son of a noble Stygian Priest, who had a great deal of political influence. He spent his days working more than living. His efforts to sway the worlds influence his way proved to be a time consuming and, eventually, un-worthwhile agenda. For by the time Shadoloo reached the age of 25 his father had been assasinated. Before his fathers death he took the path of a warrior, in defiance of his fathers wishes. Shadoloo wielded the steel of soldiers and harnessed the armour of champions. It was a good few months before Shadoloo even knew about the death of his father as he was away on duty as a soldier, fighting battles that few would dare fight. When he finally returned home and found out the news, it changed his world forever. All his fathers’ worldly possessions were left to him and little did Shadoloo know that what he would find would be a life changing experience.

Shadoloo spent sleepless nights reading over his fathers’ old manuscripts, preachings and ancient tomes. It became clear that his father dabbled in more than just politics. He immediately knew that there was another side to his father that he never knew about, when he came across books of rituals, incantations and demonology. It was clear now how he amassed such influence in the political world.

As well as absorbing the information of his late fathers’ tomes he also followed in his footsteps in the way of politics and religion and eventually became quite an influential Senator of his home land. Things came to a life changing turn around on the night of an important political meeting on the outskirts of Stygia when Shadoloo was jumped and attacked by a group of assassins. In an sub-conscious attempt to save his life he began muttering incantations which soon followed by the assassins screaming in pain as two hundred million volts of electricity scorched their flesh in a thunderous bang and explosion of white light. His skills were instinct, his power immense and then he saw the world through the eyes… of a Demonlogist.

Your characters reason to want to join
Little is known about the time after Shadoloo learned of his powers, perhaps that is the way he wants it. But what is known is that one night, many years after the coming of his powers, one of his disciples came looking for him in Stygia with, apparently, very important news. His disciple told him of the parchment he found blaspheming the name of set. The work of rebellion.

Before I move on you should know this, Shadoloo has been living his life as a Priest of Set, with subtle use of his powers no one would question his position. However, if anyone knew where his true powers were derived from he would not have such respect or such a following. Whether he actually believed in Set and was a ‘genuine’ priest all these years is Unknown to all but Shadoloo himself but the events of this night may give you a better idea.

Shadoloo was curious about the Parchment note and after seeing it for himself he decided to attend this meeting. Taking a backseat and barely being noticed by the others in the room he observed the others arguments to the preacher. When to meeting ended he pledged himself the the Dathanars cause.

Last edited by Shadoloo Tan on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Seems like an interesting character background and a good way to play a Demonologist without actually putting yourself down as being known as one, afterall one of the important parts of RP is creativity and to just put yourself down (ICly) to whatever class you picked on character creation would'nt really be making the most of your character.

Given your characters background I would think he'd be best suited to Lore or one of one of the Dyma/Damak Clans. I enjoyed the application and look forward to meeting you in about...30 days time Smile
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:52 pm

Lore would be happy to have you!

Lapis
Dorini of the Clan of Lore.
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Hail!
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 pm

I see no problem with this application, do you want to join clan lore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Thank you for your input and welcome.

Clan of Lore seems fitting. I will join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:15 pm

Very well.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 pm

hi and welcome to the guild, I see you have joined lore but Dyma is still open if you change your mind
we I am still low on members, last count ....0. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Ravil wrote:
hi and welcome to the guild, I see you have joined lore but Dyma is still open if you change your mind
we I am still low on members, last count ....0. Very Happy
Hah - I am alone too. My other member hasn't logged on since 17/1!
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Very Happy Hmm, thought Lore had more, well I don't mean to steal members, and since its all been decided, its all settled, Lore it is young recruit.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm

welcome to the House of the new Dawn, and i know it would totaslly go against your story but the clan of secrets is soo cool, why wouldn't you join them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Oh Daroose....

He's with lore and that's it Smile

*Locks thread so no more clans can attempt to recruit him.....then realises he cant lock threads.....so hides...*
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Silly Dorini's, instead of fighting over one little applicant you should be out there recruiting!
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Little? Wink Razz

However I agree, at the end of the day we are all in the Same Guild and our goals are aligned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberich
Theroshan
Theroshan
Alberich

Character sheet
Name: Alberich
Race: Aesir
Clan: Nature

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:31 am

Welcome!

By the way, I couldn't help but think "pnwed" when I read this... Very Happy

Quote :
...the assassins screaming in pain as two hundred million volts of electricity scorched their flesh in a thunderous bang and explosion of white light...
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 am

I like microe'd fewds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadoloo Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadoloo Tan   Shadoloo Tan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadoloo Tan
Page 1 of 1