Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artemis Guevarna

Go down 
+2
Perennial
Onem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Guevarna
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:13 am

Artemis Guevarna

1) Artemis Guevarna
2) Aquilonian
3) 29
4) Clan of Secrets Or Balance. Depending where suited. I intend to put a lot of points on stealth improvement so whomever Dorini makes the most appealing offer.

5) Standing approximately 5 feet 10 inches, Artemis is both lean, muscular, and agile with short charcoal black hair with a rough stubble covering the lower half of his face. His skin tone is somewhat pale even with a greyish hue in some lights. Rarely laughing aloud and only a sadistic smirk gracing his face, the fighter is as well-known for his fearsome glare as he is for his fighting skill; one look from the mans piercingly clear grey eyes has left many stuttering to find their words. Often wearing a thick linen grey cape that comes high around his shoulders, covering well crafted leather armour. Medium length swords hang loosely from his belt, nick line the edge of the blades; Remains of his infamous spinning attacks. Often taunting his opponent into a rage waiting for a gap in their defences.

6) Artemis Guevarna is a creation of the hidden side of Aquilonian culture. Brought up in a cracked social system where the poor and rich were worlds apart it was no surprise that Artemis was fast to take to the life of a thief emptying the pockets of the normally fat Aquilonian merchants often getting caught and taking more than his fair share of hits from guards his skill with a sword quickly developing his skills to a high level, Soon facing off against various underworld (And occasionally the bored upper-class) looking for a challenge his name soon became well know. The more he fought, the higher his skills were honed the more he began the world that once embraced him Artemis slowly drifted away from his roots, Only seeing the city he was born and raised in with contempt. Under the cover of night, borrowing a horse from the stable he took one last look the ‘precious’ jewel of the west before riding of into the night.

7) Artemis stumbled upon the city by chance, on a trip to re-supply. Trading with the merchants of the new city it all seemed somewhat different to the normal frantic city life. The art of spying was not unknown to the rogue, soon finding himself a room for a few nights he couldn’t help but notice that he was too being watched. Regardless, the longer Artemis spent in the city the more time he spent in the city the more he became captivated by it and its apparent new way of thinking. Searching for more answers he turns to the so called ‘'Dathanar’' for answers.

I've decided to play this character instead of Orm. He'll still be a barbarian though more focused on stealth and duel weilding. Though i'd play someone that gets to learn about the new dawn and its beliefs more gradually, Lets me develop the character as I go along (Also helps me personally to understand all the rules of the New dawn better. Reading them just slips through my brain so perhaps learning them Rp wise will stick better)

Last edited by Artemis on Thu May 15, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Clan: Dyma

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:44 am

It does indeed sound promising, but, I will miss brute Orm /:
Who will I now high five with and join in the midst of the battle? D:
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:47 am

(( well you've been with us for a long time, so of course the application is accepted.. It's spelt "Dathanar" though Wink ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:06 am

[[ DENIED! ]]

jk ^^ welcome back mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm still more than happy to head first in the heat of battle with you Perennial. I'll always Rp a fighter tis what i love Mad Rawr!

and spelling mistake fixed.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Daroose had been observing this outsider for a few hours when he finally got a room for the night, Daroose head home for a good nights sleep, returnin early next morning. He followed the man around the city, keeping his distance and sticking o rooftops. After about an hour of following the man he observed the man entering an alleyway, Daroose saw his chance, he lept off the low rooftop, quickly unshething his blade as he fell. Daroose landed behind the man and quickly threw the blade to the mans throat and said in a threatening tone. 'What are you doing here! Why haven't you left the city yet?'
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Supplies. Artemis awnsered dryly, His mind calm. Swallowing against the blade he could tell the assasin was not pressing the blade hard against his throat. I assume you are the one whom i've had the pleasure of be stalked by? Letting the question hang for a moment considering his risks, If the stranger had wanted him dead why ask the question?
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:26 pm

'I have indeed been following you, and in that time I saw you get your supplies. So i'll ask you again why are you still here' replied Daroose
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Artemis wrote:
I'm still more than happy to head first in the heat of battle with you Perennial. I'll always Rp a fighter tis what i love Mad Rawr!

and spelling mistake fixed.

((That sounds good. Yield your weapons high my brother in arms!))
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:29 pm

((Made a new character page on the Wiki for this character, Orm is still on there in balance if your making him an alt))
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Perhaps I'd be more inclined to awnser if there wasnt a blade at my throat He sharpy retorted. You can assure I want no trouble. Else I'd no so easliy of let you place your dagger!
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Daroose realeased the man and sheathed his blade, keeping one hand on the handle at all times. He repeated his question although this time adding. 'Answer, or we will have to remove you by force' At that moment two men appeared in the entrance of the alleyway behind Daroose.
((these men are are unspecified, they could be guards or other members of the guild but please do not RP as either of these men.))
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Taking a large step away from the stranger. He sends a piercing stare over his shoulder as he slowly brings his body to face the men, For a moment Artemis stood silent, Considering how best to play the situation. Allowing his hands to fall lazily onto the hilts of his sheathed swords. Artemis Guevarna. He said at long last. I entered this city for supplies. How from the moment I crossed the gate I noticed something about this city, You could say my curiosity begged me to take a look around. He stated calmly as paced infront of the three men almost as if he was the one interrogating them. Your markets fall silent but still the trading continues. People stare at eachother as though they talk though no words are shared allowed. The two towers Glancing over his shoulder to regard the two towers of Dyma and Damak There is something... Secret about your city. Finally stopping infront of Daroose. And i am a man that likes to know secrets His lips curling into a thin wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:31 pm

A hint of a smile pulled its way out of Darooses frown. Aha you are just curious about our customs. I dont not know why, but I feel I can trust you. Daroose turned his head slightly, not completely towards the two men but just enough to show that he was looking at them, and suddenly the men nodded and walked away. You should meet the dathanar, you will learn much from him, and by the sounds of you, you will learn alot from me also. And with that Darooses smile became wider. Daroose flicked his heels to turn 180 degrees as he started walking out of the alley, as he reached the opening at the end of the alley he called back to Artemis saying. If you want to see the dathanar then follow me, but be quick im not going to slow down. And suddely Daroose burst into a sprint towards the dathanars quarters leaving Artemis in his wake, Daroose wondered if Artemis had the speed or agilty to keep up with himand make it to the dathanar.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:38 pm

He stood for a moment. Even allowing himself time for a smile (The equivilant of a laugh for most) . Eyeing the walls of the alleyway he gave a slight nod suddenly leaping into action he bounded from one wall to the opposite, Pulling himself up onto the small house's roof. Where as the stranger would get slowed by the citezens of the city. Artemis's route was clear. It wasnt long before he saw his target, Barging through the busy afternoon crowds You markets are quiet but your streets are still full! Bounding rooftops he saw the path clear. In a leap he, Landing in a roll he found himself a little way behind Daroose both moving at the same pace. Neither loosing speed nor gaining it. Until the stranger suddenly halted.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Daroose reached the dathanars quarters and turned to see if Artemis was following , he was slightly gutted when he did not see him running through the crowd. With a sigh Daroose turned back towards his own quarters. But to his suprise as he turned he saw Artemis standing to the side of him. Daroose could not figure out how such a person had managed to keep up with him. Although Daroose did not ask he simply said. Well done, now follow me. Daroose walked towards the door of the dathanars room, he gave two quick knocks and waited for a reply. After hearing a faint mumble Daroose decided it was ok to enter, he entered the room with Artemis close behind. He then in a clear voice said to the Rashad. Dathanar, I found this man wandering through our city, he says he is curious about our rare culture. I have examined him and I believe he would make an excellent addition to the clan of secrets, but as always this is up to him and ofcourse you. Daroose bowed and stepped to the side to allow Rashad to examine Artemis and ask him questions.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:12 am

Rose slowly from his desk, putting his writing brush down ontop of the parchment. His eyes met with Daroose, sharing his thougths with him through the link. Does none of my House realise the importance of me working undisturbed, if you consider him worthy of joining your clan then why do you seek my council, clearly you have doubts in this matter. And if you have doubts, then he is not worthy. His eyes moved then to the stranger and he let gaze wonder about the man and his ability, taking in his equipment as part of his calculation, finally, he said. It seems my Dorini would express interest in you, yet I have not heard you express interest in him.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:02 am

Forgive my bluntness. Though why would I of taken interest in a man I know nothing about? Your city however is a different story. Artemis Guevarna, Of the Aquilionians of the streets of a corrupt city, Where the poor die in the streets and the rich merely step over them. The slight frown that formed in Artemis's brow calmed , Taking a moment to compose himself. In your city I see none of this. I see no hunger - no hate, And it seems you have men that wish to protect something important. He said in odvious reference to Daroose I know nothing of your faiths 'Dathanar' but from your city has complimented them highly..
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:21 pm

Honesty, so you are not a barbarian that has been brought onto my doorstep. No you will not find starving men or women here unless we have no food and all must starve, that is because I recognize you as the same as I am. I have a soul given to me by Dyma and a body from Damak, so do you and as such we are no different. We are equal. That, I believe would be the secret you are looking for, now, was there something else or may I return to my work?
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Only that I may be allowed to walk your streets and learn of your people without fear of moving shadows behind me every step. Perhap eventually I'll even learn to belive them Artemis smiled weakly, The memory of his former city life still haunting him.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Believe them? Are you accusing my people of telling lies? Dishonesty is a breach against both the first and second law, I'd very much like to know who of the New Dawn has told you a lie?
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:46 pm

It's not your people who have earned my mistrust. You must understand that I have seen what one man will do to another for personal gain, To take a life for the sake of boredom or pride. Artemis hid his frown well. Crimes to which I am not innocent myself. To come from that to here, And you - Telling me of a.. a... Perfect society? Forgive me but it may take my mind and soul more time to forget its scars. Forgive me bluntness but false pretences and careful words aid no one, I do not know exactly what you believe but I wish to learn. Upon finishing his last sentence he eased his head down into a bow.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:33 pm

I can very well imagine what it would be like to come from the outside, and then enter this bastion of civilization. I've lived in Kathia for twenty years now so I almost forget at times, what the real world out there is like. He reaches up to brush his knuckles against the back of his nose. I'm afraid however, that to gain the ability to learn what our nation is and what our people are, you would have to become part of us and after that there is no turning back.
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Artemis paused for a long time Very well. What i needed of me?
Back to top Go down
Onem
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:42 pm

((>.> Just to be annoying.. Ive decided to return to good ol'smash em up Orm though because Orm is too short to be a name ive decided on Onem instead, Still an authentic viking name and is kinda sounds like 'Own em' which will be Onem's job Smile Still up for some smashing Perennial?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis Guevarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Guevarna   Artemis Guevarna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Guevarna
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: House Stories-
Jump to: