Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reports from the plains.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

Reports from the plains. Empty
PostSubject: Reports from the plains.   Reports from the plains. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:53 pm

"I am writing this because I have a hard time tracking you master Dathanar. This is a small ample field report from things I've encountered and gathered for the rebuilding and mending of Kathia.
I've slain many men, woman, beasts on the way. This might not be our primary goal, but I tend not to falter before anyone who stands in my, our, way. The goal on the horizon is to exalt and become stronger so I can aid Kathia in anyway.
I've travelled to places I never heard of. Seen the magnificent mountain, entered the scotching enigmatic black pyramids, seeing the shady harbours and wandered the vastness and emptiness of the plains.
Few things of value I have gathered but information I do have found. Scouting places for advancement and spreading the words of our bombastic prosperity.

I wish to have a get-together with you Dathanar and the rest of our nearby clan members to process the information and to see each other once more.

/Ravenna Perennial."
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Reports from the plains.   Reports from the plains. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:42 am

(scroll network message) As have been requested we shall attempt to gather every last member of our House that is currently spread across the world tomorrow eve, saturday at 18:00 hours. (( server time) This meeting shall serve to allow you to inform of what you have accomplished during our time apart and to retie our bonds ot eachother as we have not met for so long now I am certain everyone is eager to meet anew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: Reports from the plains.   Reports from the plains. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Alas I cannot meet up with the Clan - I am far away, and I need to clarify some things with a certain stygian sorceress before leaving Tortage.

Sincerely

Lapis

(And I am away tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports from the plains.   Reports from the plains. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports from the plains.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Kathia-
Jump to: