Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Daroose Imtal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

Application: Daroose Imtal Empty
PostSubject: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:55 pm

1) Character name: Daroose pelious (Da-roo-s Pel-e-ous)
2) Character race: Aquilonian
3) Character age: 25
4) Clan you intend for your character to join: Clan of Secrets

5) Character description: Daroose is short in height and super fast, making him excellent at hiding and the ultimate assassin. He has short black hair, dark brown eyes and tanned skin, making him almost impossible to see in the shadows of night. Daroose looks as if he was born to be an assassin.

6) Character background: Daroose was born in a village near Tarantia in Aquilonia. His family moved away from Tarantia when he was very young. He grew up all over Aquilonia, as his family kept moving, he never understood why his mother and father moved around so frequently. His father was a keen assassin and taught Daroose the ways of stealth and of the assassin. Daroose found this intriging and always welcomed stories of his father's shady past. He enjoyed playing games with his brother 'Archenthorpe', who never really shared his enthusiasm for the games Daroose always played, seeing them as sneaky and slow paced. One day whilst playing a game known to Daroose as 'hide and seek' he hid in the forest near his home, after waiting an hour or so Daroose got bored and returned home to find the dead bodies of his mother and father. Daroose could only hope that his brother had gotten away. At that moment he realised why his mother and father had moved around so much during his lifetime. They were running. From who, he could not tell, all he knew was that was whoever had done this had to pay. Daroose set off to the nearest town to learn the ways of the assassin and make his father proud. To this day he wonders whether his brother is alive and whether he will ever find the people who murdered his mother and father.

7) Your characters reason to want to join: Daroose has always wanted to be part of a powerful nation. A group of people that can help him and he can help them in return. A nation with laws and restrictions but a nation that also allows freedom. The House of the New Dawn is this nation.

Edit: changed the story to fit with my new aquilonian background.

Last edited by Daroose on Sun May 11, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Sounds good to me... but up to Rashad
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:36 am

I like it.

No objections from my part. Up to you then Rashad.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:05 pm

I have some things that I'm concerned about but it's nothing major and I rather give you a chance to prove me wrong than to turn you away for it. Welcome aboard, please add your character to the wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:19 pm

Character added to the wikki, pleas make an account on wikki Daroose and edit if you wish. (( http://hotnd.wikidot.com/daroose-imtal ))

Glad to have you aboard mate, and please tell all your friends about us and invite them Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Rashad wrote:
I have some things that I'm concerned about but it's nothing major and I rather give you a chance to prove me wrong than to turn you away for it. Welcome aboard, please add your character to the wikipedia.
What kind of things? I will gladly answer questions.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:31 pm

You write that your character is super fast and that this makes him excellent at hiding, further he's the ultimate assassin.

It sounds a bit like a character like that would fit better in "the city of heroes" than in Age of Conan.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet

PostSubject: RE: concerns   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:37 pm

He is not 'superhuman' fast just a reasonably fast runner, making him good at evading the enemy, like a good assassin would be
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Good then, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:45 pm

And also, don't forget to add your character to the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Daroose Imtal   Application: Daroose Imtal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Daroose Imtal
Page 1 of 1