Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To kill or not to kill?

Go down 
+8
Mjadib
Cerillius Fidelii
Anari
Rashad
Shadoloo Tan
Perennial
Kurzen
Yasura Mukantagara
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet
Name: Yasura Mukantagara
Race: Stygian
Clan: Secrets

To kill or not to kill? Empty
PostSubject: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:10 am

Wouldn't it be nice to have a list of kos guild and guilds who are nice? (i.e. non-rp guild vs rp guild)

Here are a few who need to be wiped from our server ^^

C.L.A.N
SCUM
the Black Hand
((a guy named Thegank))

These are rp guilds from lord of the rings online, wether its good or bad...

Precept
Northwind Free Company
((Buckland Brewers to ?))

p.s.: Rashad, there are GM's in the game, I saw one in Tarantia, you can't miss them when you see them :p
Oh yes...I've killed around 40 players already, but is it bad? I'm only killing out of self-defence or because the others are in a non-rp guild, have stupid names or attacking others. (chopped a woman's head off last night ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:36 am

A friend of mine was in percept on lotro and joining when he gets the game for AoC I think. He's an rper so id assume that the guild RP's too. If not then they're just here to be "the best" because rpers offer no real competition as we don't care so much about these things Razz Or I dont anyway.

I'm pretty sure Northwind free companies RP though.

C.L.A.N i'v never had a problem with.

SCUM = keeeeeeeel.
Back to top Go down
Perennial
Theroshan
Theroshan
Perennial

Character sheet
Name: Ravenna Perennial
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Violence and bloodshed!
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:33 am

Be Warned, The Crimson Lotus will gank you. For your own safety shoot first, ask questions later. Especially a man named Cunhall.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:33 am

Shadoloo Tan wrote:
Be Warned, The Crimson Lotus will gank you. For your own safety shoot first, ask questions later. Especially a man named Cunhall.

That name...I'm sure I killed that guy before! :p (self-defence, self-defence! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:21 am

hmm, haven't had a problem with the crimson lotus myself, noted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet
Name: Haseo
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:06 am

MAh! my Necromance, because he can only use Cloth, Is sooo weak in Pvp. i get Ganked and Killed by pretty much everyone. And does anoyone else thart play a Necro think that the Summons/Pets Should Hold Aggro? rather than you send them to attack, and as soon as the first hit is made, they come running at you. lame. im hoping they will become better at the later levels. i can Currently Summon 4 minions and with 'one with the dead' spell abut 7
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:52 pm

Anari wrote:
MAh! my Necromance, because he can only use Cloth, Is sooo weak in Pvp. i get Ganked and Killed by pretty much everyone. And does anoyone else thart play a Necro think that the Summons/Pets Should Hold Aggro? rather than you send them to attack, and as soon as the first hit is made, they come running at you. lame. im hoping they will become better at the later levels. i can Currently Summon 4 minions and with 'one with the dead' spell abut 7

Necro's are actually quite over powered especially at later levels. If Minions held aggro it would be an unfair advantage i think.

I only have cloth armor, but invest feat points in defence against melee and magic, and also make use of all my root/stunning spells so i can attack from afar.

Also if you have a problem with being ganked, say so in guild chat and I could fry them for ya. ;P
Back to top Go down
Cerillius Fidelii
Theroshan
Theroshan
Cerillius Fidelii

Character sheet
Name: Cerillius Fidellii
Race: Aquilonian

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm

My Kos list so far: OmgmasterJedi. The name makes me throw up..
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Shadoloo Tan wrote:
Anari wrote:

Necro's are actually quite over powered especially at later levels. If Minions held aggro it would be an unfair advantage i think.

I only have cloth armor, but invest feat points in defence against melee and magic, and also make use of all my root/stunning spells so i can attack from afar.

Also if you have a problem with being ganked, say so in guild chat and I could fry them for ya. ;P

Which feat tree would that be? Thanks for the Tips. i was thinkning that they would be alot stronger i later levels, as i heard they were over powered.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:57 am

In the General feat tree (the one to the right) you can set points in up to 5% invulnerability to elemental types of damage (unholy, fire, electric,...) and 5% to all physical damage (pierce, slash, crush,...)

it's not much, but it does give you that little extra breath ^^
Back to top Go down
Anari
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:37 am

Awsome, I shall do that. Never looked at the general.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:19 am

Cerillius Fidelii wrote:

There is also Yoda...from C.L.A.N and Aragorn from SCUM ^^
Back to top Go down
Mjadib
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Mjadib

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Chargrill
Kamutef
Tokuno
Thuz
Thyrna
Kaioo

All of those have ganked or tried to gank me and Anamara.
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Yasura Mukantagara wrote:
Cerillius Fidelii wrote:

Yoda and Aragorn is clearly in breach of the naming policy and are reportable. The names are copyrighted trademark names.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 am

Atherius wrote:
Cerillius Fidelii wrote:

Yoda and Aragorn is clearly in breach of the naming policy and are reportable. The names are copyrighted trademark names.

Would have done that if I weren't muted...still waiting for my retail key raaaaaaaaah! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Taylan
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:19 am

Jeha
Spiege

Two players from the same guild, gankers. Forgot the name of Guild though.
Back to top Go down
Anamara
Theroshan
Theroshan
Anamara

Character sheet
Name: Anamara Anok'Tsuten

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 am

Add "Thunderbold" to the list of gankers. Stands around, waiting for you to do battle, then when you're weakened, zaps you with lightning. And it's a stupid name.
And the Redwing Marauders like to form teams of 10 and then hit everyone in a town.
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:00 am

Sheogorath from Virus guild. This griefer ganked me 3 times consecutively when i was trying to do a quest.

All of Virus guild i will be keeping an eye on from now.
Back to top Go down
Yasura Mukantagara
Dorini of Secrets
Dorini of Secrets

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am

Sheogorath is the prince of the Shivering Isles from the game Oblivion >< (he's a lunatec)
And if I remember well, some Virus member caused troubles in the beginning.

But to be honest, I hope you guys are killing at least 10 for each death you get, or are you wimps?
Back to top Go down
Kurzen
Banthalos
Banthalos
Kurzen

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 pm

But to be honest, I hope you guys are killing at least 10 for each death you get, or are you wimps?

Im trying im trying! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mjadib
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Me and Anamara have killed up to 20 times for 1 death... They logged off after that I think because we never saw them again.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:39 am

or are you wimps?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Mjadib
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:04 am

What do we do about Sons of Camulus? They're in Hyborian Coalition aswell and act like griefers... Sad

They've been training mobs on me and the group I was with in Main System, a group of level 70+ who ran and collected as many mobs as possible and ran with them all to my group so they would stick to us instead and wipe us. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:37 pm

I have contacted the HC regarding this matter:
http://deliverdubai.com/tfc/hyboriancoalition/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=110&sid=f816f15ae20da366ee8802280b363240

Unfortunatly I don't think anything will be done as it as if I remember correctly SoC is one of the founders of HC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To kill or not to kill?   To kill or not to kill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To kill or not to kill?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of character :: Graveyard-
Jump to: