Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a note posted upon the temple Entrance.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Race: Stygian
Clan: Damak

a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Empty
PostSubject: a note posted upon the temple Entrance.   a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am

Fellow Kathians, my children. People from the new dawn.

I have to leave my home for some time, i know this is indeed a bad time for me to leave... but it's realy for the saftey for the new dawn shortly written.

As the Clan of sibblings now stand without a ruling hand... As a few last orders 'til my return; All who are part of the Siblings clan shal 'til the day of my return answer to the Dorini of lore and the Dathanar ONLY. Failing to obey theese orders will ressult in... lesser petite ways. Make me proud my children and watch over eachother. I also expect that there will be no fuss about this from the other clans part. Nor that my children will be taken advantage of while im not around.

Also, it's Damak's will and Dymas wish that i appoint Theroshan Kurzan O'Cuillean as a tempoary balah over the clan of sibblings til my return. He has now the responsibility to make sure that the Clan of siblings is under some form of controll and that weekly gatherings for praying in the temple occur while i am gone. Succeeding well in this will be rewarded the permanent rank of Balah for Kurzan O'Cuillean. Failing will ressut in lesse pleasant ways.

I will also be accompanied by Dannano Zahra un Osahar of Secrets as a bodyguard. Dorini Yasura have no saying in this... as time is short and i need to make haste already. We will deal with this when i return should you question why im in need of protection for my travels.

The sun is soon rising, may the Dawn protect you and guide you all.

Signed;
Dorini Khalid Osahar of the Siblings.

________________________-
OOC; i'll be gone for about a month 'til i can afford to purchase a Game-time card. i'll be keeping a close eye on the forums ofc all the time and im always reachable trough Rashad (msn) should there be any questions or alike. Cheers everybody! see ya all soon enough online.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: a note posted upon the temple Entrance.   a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

(( i hope for your all sake that people are following orders ^^? ))
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Clan: Lore

PostSubject: Re: a note posted upon the temple Entrance.   a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:25 am

Wohoo!!
Back to top Go down
Ayranych
Theroshan
Theroshan

Character sheet
Name: Ayranych
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: a note posted upon the temple Entrance.   a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:10 am

*Ayranych lifts an eyebrow as she reads the note*

So much for the ranking system between Dorini's if the Dorini of secrets has no say over what is ordered the members of the clan of secrets.

*shrugs*

Done is done I guess, we'll just have to see what happens once both of our Dorini's return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a note posted upon the temple Entrance.   a note posted upon the temple Entrance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a note posted upon the temple Entrance.
Page 1 of 1