Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cailian's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailian
Banthalos
Banthalos

Cailian's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Cailian's Application.   Cailian's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm

OOC Info
1) How did you find out about us?
Well, i was making fun in Conalls Valley, when some dude attacked me. So i fought him back but died when he was on, like, 5% health. I respawned and fought him a couple of times, 50/50 died/survived, and when i thought he was gone he ambushed me. Somebody of the New Dawn saw it and helped me out. We RP'd a bit and suddenly she got attacked by some 50+ dude, accusing us of ganking. She saved my life, so i had to try to save hers, so i attacked him. Then she tipped me to this guild.
2) Have you been in or are you currently in any other AoC Guilds?
Not on Cailian. I do have a 33 Conqueror named Moridin who wás in Vae Victis, but i rerolled a Ranger.
3) Why do you want to join?
Because I start thinking that this is one of the most serious Roleplaying guilds on Aquilonia, and thats something i've been looking forward too.

IC Info
1. Cailian Aldazar.
2. Cimmerian.
3. If this means RP age and not level: 28.
4. Nature, because this is the Clan my character fits perfectly in, and it can use some members.

5. Character description.
Cailian is a very short, dark haired Cimmerian. Although he literally is half-blood Aquilonian, he prefers not to speak about that and he just calls himself Cimmerian. Though he has the full look of a true Cimmerian, his length is rare under the Cimmerian people. As short as he has always been, his strength does not suffer for it. Grown up in a harsh land, he feels nowhere as good as in the wilderness. He prefers to live alone, because he things that more people only bring more trouble. He has a short beard and a big scar going through his left eye.

6) Character background.
Cailian was born under a full moon, in the depths of a forest close to the former village of his Cimmerian clan. His father was a Aquilonian traveler his mother fell in love with. When he found out she was pregnant he left her, because he had a wife of his own in Tarantia. Cailians mother raised him alone, with the help of the whole clan, who where so kind and gentle to the mother and child. His uncle teached him to hunt and survive the wilderness, and he became a very good archer. He became someone who rather lived alone, surrounded by trees and nature. At his 20th Winter, he left his homeclan, and started a journey through the other parts of the world.

7) Your characters reason to want to join
Cailian is someone who prefers to live alone, but it brought him more bad then good. Hyboria is a hard world for someone who tries to stay alive on his own, and he never knew the feeling of a familiy he can protect and serve.
Back to top Go down
Shadoloo Tan
Dorini of Balance
Dorini of Balance
Shadoloo Tan

Character sheet
Name: Shadoloo Tan
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Cailian's Application.   Cailian's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Good, wish you luck, the Dorini of Nature should come along to check your application soon))
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Cailian's Application.   Cailian's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:41 pm

(( accepted on my part ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Jherica
Dorini of Nature
Dorini of Nature
Jherica

Character sheet
Name: Jherica Menehethil
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Cailian's Application.   Cailian's Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 pm

((accepted. sorry i didnt reply sooner, i'm having some issues))

Theiving Whoreson!

Jherica took chase of the pict who was making way with her bag. The savage was faster that she was and would occasionally stop to jeer at her before running again when she had gotten too close. Jherica picked up some small rocks the last time he'd stopped before trying to catch up with her again. Stop! she yelled inbetween breaths, fling the rocks one at a time at him. A few hit their mark, but it didn't phaze him - it seemed as if he ran faster. Soon she lost sight of him and she stopped unhappily. There was .. she couldn't bear the thought of losing the peice of carved wood. In near tears she started to run again, hoping that he had stopped to tease her again.

Soon she saw a stream and there! her bag. She picked up the pace, sprinting towards it as if the man would come back and snatch it up again. She made it. Dropping to her knees she opened the bag peering inside. Everything saved for the rations of jerkied fish and dried fruits were there. She breathed a sight of relief, running her fingertips over the smooth carved wooden figure. She stood, brushing knees and looks across the stream where a grumpy looking mother bear was batting at something, her cubs sitting to the side. Odd, she thought and stretched her neck a bit, squinting her eyes.

How unfortunate, it seems her pict friend didn't get very far.

Jherica faced another problem, getting back to the city. She tried to retrace her steps but with the landscape looking very much the same, she had no sense of where she was. There seemed to be nothing besides the plants living in this area, and she was a bit bewildered. Continuing to walk in what she thought was the right direction , she kept her eyes opened for something, anything to indicate where she was. She sighed, wishing she had brought her hawk with her and passed by a man. She kept walking for about ten paces before she stopped completely, a look of confusion on her face. Not daring to turn around, she back into the place she saw the person hoping it wasn't an illusion. It wasn't. She was slightly relieved.

You wouldn't happen to know where the road is would you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cailian's Application.   Cailian's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cailian's Application.
Page 1 of 1