Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Lapis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis
Dorini of Lore
Dorini of Lore
Lapis

Character sheet
Name: Lapis Nithotep
Race: Stygian
Clan: Lore

Introducing Lapis Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Lapis   Introducing Lapis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Greetings. I am looking for a RP guild on an EU server, and perhaps your group is what I am looking for. I post an application here, so you can see the character I envision - I hope we'll like each other and perhaps this is where I will end up!

Player: Swedish (GMT+1), mature and an avid roleplayer. I have little prestige and after I’ve learned a game I love to aid new players.

1) Character name, first and last.
Lapis Nithotep

2) Character race.
Stygian

3) Character age.
Undecided, probably 25-35, but might be older if the customization looks ok.

4) Clan you intend for your character to join
Lore

5) Character description.
Dark skinned, short and anorexic with inkstained hands and scarred skin, she is hardly beautiful. Her eyes are shifty and she seldom meet your eye, giving her an untrustworthy look. Her demeanor is demure when uncertain on her company, although when comfortable, she is mercurial and even slightly erratic in her behaviour. She forms trust slowly, and is known to be cruel to servants and strangers below her on the hiearchy, although she usually is careful to be fair. To people superiour to her she is subservient and eager to please.

6) Character background.
Lapis was raised a servant in a Setite Temple since childhood. Her early years were a mix of the slow rythm of ritual and brooding halls, toghether with hot, humid kitchens and laundrycauldrons. Her mother were also a templeservant, but was maimed and banished after caught stealing at the temple. Without a family, Lapis was floating in between people looking after her, and early on she caught the eye of one of the priests of Set called Kephrem. Kephrem kept the young servantgirl as a pet to pamper, hurt and abuse as took his whim. Their relationship developed from an unhealthy abusive father-daughter-relation, to an equally dysfunctional (but familiar and sometimes even mundane) overbearing patriarch-wife relation as the years went by. As the priests suffered from palsy of the hands, she served as his scribe (although many of the words she penned down initially made her flinch, and the hints of abyssal truths made her unprepared mind reel and turn in upon itself). At the cool winters the houshold withdrew to a small summerhouse, and there one year – completely unceremoniously – the priest died of old age in his sleep. Lapis walked to and fro in his bedroom for the whole night, daring herself to do what she had fantisized of many times, and just before breakfast she took some gold, a few of the more valuable papyrus rolls and ran away, tasting freedom at twice or three times the age a free person would have done.

7) Your characters reason to want to join
Lapis desperately needs a place to fit in, and a close-knit cult is about the biggest social unit she can be comfortable with. She also looks for protection and appreciation, as well as to be feared (mistaking fear for respect). She continues to delve into the unclean mysteries her master showed her, believing them to be a path to power, although an unclean one.

I deeply appreciate feedback and comments on the background, and apologize if my non-native English is archaic or oddly phrased.

sincerely
Lapis
(Oxidus at the AoC forums)
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

Introducing Lapis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lapis   Introducing Lapis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:18 am

I like it..... i like it good. Smile

Got no objections in this, Rashad has the final saying in this tough Smile
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Clan: Balance

Introducing Lapis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lapis   Introducing Lapis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:26 am

Welcome aboard, please let me know if you'd like to be the Dorini of Clan lore, of course we can work out the hows and why's ingame when AOC comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Sponsored content

Introducing Lapis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lapis   Introducing Lapis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Lapis
Page 1 of 1