Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravil, Daroose and Varon

Go down 
+6
Atherius
Varon kaldeer
grevous
Ravil
Rashad
Archaeus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaeus
Banthalos
Banthalos

Ravil, Daroose and Varon Empty
PostSubject: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 pm

This message is addressed to everyone in the New Dawn, but most specifically the leadership; indeed, it would appear that several of your members are also members of the Free Companions Guild.

Ravil's application, which can be read here, clearly states that "I was in another AoC RP guild but have completely left it as it was not active". We checked, and it seemed to be true. We since allowed Ravil, Daroose and Varon all to join. However, the following links show that Daroose, Ravil and Varon are all active in the New Dawn guild. This is made more severe by the fact that they are all either part of your 'council' or a leader of what appear to be chapters.

This is a clear and obvious breach of the Free Companions' Code of Conduct, and will not be tolerated in the least. It is very unclear, for lack of concise documentation, who is the absolute leader in your guild but all appearances suggest it is Rashad. These three are, from this point forth, no longer members of the Free Companions guild and we recommend that they are removed from the House of the New Dawn.

Archaeus
Captain of the Free Companions
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet
Name: Rashad Mahdi
Race: Stygian
Clan: Balance

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:17 pm

We have no rules against having characters in other guilds than our own, since it is impossible to be part of two guilds via in game mechanics in the Age of Conan games we also do not see it as a problem that they have been part of your guild. The three mentioned have all been good role players up till this point and I have no reason to remove them from my guild, though I do find their actions very questionable they have been with us for a very long time and I suppose they went astray during our silent period.

Of course, I can't speak for you three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotnd.tk
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Race: Cimmerian
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Well, I will be honest, the three of us know each other well IRL (which you have probably guessed) and first joined this guild. We all loved (and still do) the lore of the guild which is great, but we felt that the guild wasn't going anywhere as it had not had any new members for some time.
So one of us (no naming any names) found the free companions and the three of us joined since it had lots more members.
Non of us were truly active, I was probably the most, after a while we found there were far too many people in the guild which means we wouldn't have been able to get the know each other and there would have been a small chance of us being promoted during the actual game.
So we came back to HOTND where we found we have all liked it much more, with new members joining and the RP which has been going on.
We all would have left The Free Companions, it may have lots of members but that does not always make it a good guild.

Thank you to Rashad for giving us this chance, we are all completely loyal and will be fully with the guild for as long as we can see.

PS: Sorry to write so much, just thought it would be good to explain what has been going on
Back to top Go down
grevous
Theroshan
Theroshan
grevous

Character sheet
Name: grevous
Clan: War

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:35 pm

in a nut shell they were really just experimenting with other guilds but this is their home guild
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet
Name: Dorini Varon Kaldeer of War

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Yes i need to say sorry too. I loved the guild from the first time i saw the post on the AoC post. But after i had joined it seemed that the guild was not getting members and only had 7-9 at the time. So i started to look around and found Free Companions Guild. Joining thinking that the HOTND was not going to get bigger. Then after about two weeks i found that The Free Companions was not really what i had hoped. Then i went onto the HOTND site and found they had alot more members and seemed more active i started to post again. Im sorry for not tell The Free Companions that i was leaveing i should have done. But i did stop posting and have not been on once i came back to HOTND.

Im sorry for not saying. Thank you Rashad for understanding and giving us a chance. I am completely loyal to HOTND.

PS:Sorry for writing alot aswell
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 pm

It's alright, I do understand here was a few months where I wasn't even coming on to check on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Archaeus
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Rashad,

As the leader of the House of the New Dawn, you are naturally entitled to reject our recommendation. However, retaining these people, especially in positions of power, will sour the relationship between our guilds, and although we will not openly condone hostility we can't be held accountable for any in-character reactions of our members.

And a nice little bit of in-character writing. Note that this is my character, not myself, speaking.

The tall, heavily armoured Aquilonian stood at the head of two dozen capable-looking mercenaries, as the eagle pennants fluttered in the wind above them. Some of the men showed barely concealed dislike on their faces, but their leaders' face was decidedly neutral.

The group of the Free Companions, as they were known, faced the House of the New Dawn.

"You stand accused of treachery and deceitfulness, having broken your bond with the Companions," rang out the Aquilonian's voice, deep and loud. "You have sought refuge in this House of the New Dawn. We will not punish you, for you are not worth an unpaid battle."

The expressions on a few of the Companions' faces showed that they disagreed with their leader, but he appeared not to notice. "However. Cross us again and you will face death. What's more, I don't have that tight a rein on these mercenaries. If you catch my drift," he continued, indicating behind him. "You might want to watch yourselves."

Without waiting for a reply, the mercenaries turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Lol..... im happy with that... fit in with my RP story.
Back to top Go down
Ravil
Balah
Balah
Ravil

Character sheet
Name: Ravil Burly
Clan: Dyma

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Not sure if that is a threat IC or OOC, I think a bit of both. You clearly want us three to be kicked out of this guild and as Rashad has said we will be staying here. So thank you for providing a nice bit to add to Varons RP story Very Happy but I think this conversation is over.
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:24 pm

Ravil....We do not want to do anything to hurt this guild and starting an argument is not a good idea. We did something wrong and we are sorry for that. If a RP dislike is what comes of it then thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Atherius
Theroshan
Theroshan
Atherius

Character sheet
Name: Atherius Delaan
Race: Aquilonian

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:18 am

*Atherius keeps his hand near the hilt of his sword*

"So Dorini Kaldeer, should we be more on guard from now on, or was this a 'friendly' warning?"

*Being respectful, Atherius bows as he addresses Dorini Varon Kaldeer*
Back to top Go down
Varon kaldeer
Balah
Balah
Varon kaldeer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 am

"You stay out of my way and i will stay away from yours. Thats all that needs to be said"

*Varon then bows*
Back to top Go down
Asyrion
Banthalos
Banthalos

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am

Quote :
Ravil....We do not want to do anything to hurt this guild and starting an argument is not a good idea. We did something wrong and we are sorry for that. If a RP dislike is what comes of it then thats fine.

You should listen to your friend Ravil. It's actually you that have done a wrong here, not us, and you should in my opinion be more humble. Archaeus have not shown hostility towards you in our officers forum other than annoyance that you didn't tell us when you decided to go back to HotND. When did you decide that anyway? Last time you posted there was only days ago, while Varon and Daroose haven't visited since march.

An apology was all that was needed, and at least Varon gave it. Now we use the opportunity to make some rp out of it. Since both guilds are in the HC, that should be a good thing.

Now we should let this episode go, and hopefully we'll see each other again in Hyboria. Maybe you guys will even hire us? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 am

We won't be hiring you because one of the fundamentals of the New dawn is that if we can't take care of a matter ourselves, we shouldn't be bothering with it. Anyway I don't want any hostility with the Free Companions and frankly I don't see why you should have any hatred towards any of these three, I mean, was there more to it than applications, was there any in character relationships and if so then are they really the same characters as now? If not, then that would be meta-gaming.
Back to top Go down
Daroose
Theroshan
Theroshan
Daroose

Character sheet
Name: Daroose
Race: Aquilonian
Clan: Secrets

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Yes. And i would just like to say (as I have not yet) sorry to both the house of the New Dawn and the Free Companions, but i am definately staying with the New Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Rashad
Dathanar
Dathanar
Rashad

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 pm

I do want to firmly say that I have no interest in being hostile with the free companions
Back to top Go down
Sedrian
Theroshan
Theroshan
Sedrian

Character sheet
Name: Sedrian Araveromon
Race: Nemedian

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Seems like a rather forgivable mistake to me, and since the game hasnt actually launched yet means that no lore or actions are set in stone...having alot of respect for Archaeus for what hes already done by bringing people together with the HC will leave me neutral in the argument, but hope everyone is happy at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Dorini of Damak
Dorini of Damak
Khalid

Character sheet
Name: Khalid Osahar
Clan: Damak

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Damak needs more flesh to controll... may i follow the companions home Dathanar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravil, Daroose and Varon   Ravil, Daroose and Varon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravil, Daroose and Varon
Page 1 of 1